Aims and Objectives
- To preserve, maintain and promote Bangladeshi as well as Canadian cultural values within the Bangladeshi community in Victoria and other cities of Vancouver Island.
- To establish strong relations between families, and individuals within the community.
- To pursue cultural, educational and social programs and activities of common interests in response to community concerns as determined by the association.
- To identify and act on specific needs, issues and concerns of Bangladeshi Canadians and non-Canadians Bangladeshi families and students living in Victoria and other part of Vancouver Island.
- To promote the heritage of Bangladeshi culture at the national, regional, provincial and municipal levels.
- To establish network with other ethnocultural groups to enhance cross-cultural understanding, friendship and co-operation.
- To nurture Canadian culture, values and ethics in Bangladeshi community to be an active part of Canadian socio-economic development.
- To establish this Association as a non-political, non-religious and non-profit organization, duly registered, under the laws of Canada or any of its provinces or territories.
Events and activities
Initiatives and contributions
Bangla school: Check Our Bangla School here
Address: 3448 Karger Terrace, Victoria, BC, V9C 3K5
Phone: 250 886 0059