Aims and Objectives
- To preserve, maintain and promote Bangladeshi as well as Canadian cultural values within the Bangladeshi community in Victoria and other cities of Vancouver Island.
- To establish strong relations between families, and individuals within the community.
- To pursue cultural, educational and social programs and activities of common interests in response to community concerns as determined by the association.
- To identify and act on specific needs, issues and concerns of Bangladeshi Canadians and non-Canadians Bangladeshi families and students living in Victoria and other part of Vancouver Island.
- To promote the heritage of Bangladeshi culture at the national, regional, provincial and municipal levels.
- To establish network with other ethnocultural groups to enhance cross-cultural understanding, friendship and co-operation.
- To nurture Canadian culture, values and ethics in Bangladeshi community to be an active part of Canadian socio-economic development.
- To establish this Association as a non-political, non-religious and non-profit organization, duly registered, under the laws of Canada or any of its provinces or territories.
Events and activities
Initiatives and contributions
Dr. Aminul Islam
Dr. Mumit Khan
Dr. Arifa Nazneen
Mohammad Ali Akber
IT and Communication Affairs
Address: 3448 Karger TerraceVictoria, BC, V9C 3K5
Phone: 250 886 0059